Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Don't leave us Autumn!



Heading out for the Wednesday morning ride this morning I was rudely reminded of one thing.  The temperature was sitting at 0.1 degrees, my cheeks were stinging, eyes watering and brain clinging on to the warm sensation that was bed...  Winter is coming...


With Winter coming it means that Autumn is leaving or 'leafing' if you like so as a little tribute I thought I would share a few pics from the past weekend around Beechworth where the leaves were at their best.










We'll have to wait another 12 months before the yellow carpet comes down again, I'm excited already!  We don't get leaves quite like this in Shepparton, but its a good excuse to get away!















Sooner or later every leaf will end up on the ground, just waiting for someone to come crashing through them with a great big smile and feet kicking... C'mon you know you wanna!



2 comments:

  1. What inspirational colour! Love the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to be the one to run throught the pile of leaves. Thanks for sharing Matty such great pics. Lizzie

    ReplyDelete