Thursday, June 9, 2011

2's company, 3s.... a competition?


As I reached into the letter box the other day I was excited to see a mysterious package (who doesn't love getting a package in the mail) sitting there waiting for us to collect it.  What could it be? Who is it from? I flip over the parcel and see Barb's name scrawled on the back...... what's she up to?  Barb and Jase are 2 of those people who you can guarantee will be up to some sort of scheme, so the mind started to wander? What could it be? The list running through my head was pretty long and imaginative, I wouldn't put anything past them.

So inside I rush to rip open the parcel and what should i find..... more like who should I find?  We now have a new travel buddy with orders to be taken everywhere.  So with 3 weeks left to go, our group is now up to three!

He/ she/ it was accompanied by only the briefest of notes (see the above photo).  No introduction, no name, no background, no criminal background check, nothing!  So the search is on, who is this and what is their background?

So here lies the first 'Our Two Boots' competition!
Your job: to name and provide a background for our new travel buddy!  Leave your entries and your name in the comments section below!  Prizes not guaranteed, but respect given!

6 comments:

  1. His name is mischief... he is a slightly quirky kind of guy and LOVES jelly beans....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we call him/her Indi - you're heading to Indian and its sure to get into as many adventures as Indiana Jones... maybe...Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her name is Dot. She is looking forward to seeing the sights of the world after hearing all about foreign lands from a small blue bear she met a long time ago when she was just a little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! you guys rock. I dont think that I am allowed to enter the competition but such a great way to find out about your travel buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His/her name is Big Boots, named after the disproportionate size of his/her shoes. She was born sometime in the eighties when the gingerbread man hooked up with a Red m&m, or was that a green one? Or maybe yellow, or blue, one of them anyway. Having such famous parents meant that she had very big shoes to fill, or is that boots? He/she is very lively and heaps of fun and loves traveling and seeing new places and doing extraordinary things. Unfortunately because of her/his massive boots she/he cannot walk very well and needs to be carried everywhere but that doesn't stop her from having a great time. photogenic and doesn't

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi you two! Sounds like you have been busy over the past couple of weeks, but what of my little friend Dot? She sent me a postcard sounding just so excited that her dream of overseas adventure was finally to become a reality but since then I have had no word. I know she has had all her vacinations, had her bag packed for weeks, ( a very small one), and is beside herself with excitment. Please give her my love and let me know where her first stop will be. I'll be waiting by the Taz light to read about her adventures!!

    Signed the Little Blue Bear

    ReplyDelete